Schwarzberg & Associates hosts Employment Law Seminar Series: “FLSA And Overtime: Once Exempt, Always Exempt?”
2007 Employment Law Seminar Series
FLSA And Overtime: Once Exempt, Always Exempt?
June 26th: Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
June 28th: West Palm Beach Marriott
All events from 7:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast will be served
Free Registration – Approved for CLE credit
On June 26th and 28th, Schwarzberg & Associates presented the third of its 2007 Employment Law Seminar Series.
This seminar addressed:
- Proactive ways to try to preserve employees’ exempt status
- Documenting accurate job descriptions
- Monitoring actual job performance
- Docking wages, imposing progressive discipline issues,
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Strategies for minimizing the risk of costly litigation
Additional seminars will be held in September and October covering the protection of intellectual property, non-compete agreements, employee handbooks and training and related topics.