Schwarzberg & Associates hosts Employment Law Seminar Series: “Training And Policies: An Ounce Of Prevention Can Be Worth A Pound Of Cure”
2007 Employment Law Seminar Series
Training And Policies: An Ounce Of Prevention
Can Be Worth A Pound Of Cure
October 23rd: Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
October 25th: West Palm Beach Marriott
All events from 7:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast will be served
On October 23rd and 25th, Schwarzberg & Associates will present the last of its 2007 Employment Law Seminar Series, and the topic is one which applies to all employers alike.
The final seminar will address:
- An employee manual or handbook alone isn’t enough
- The nuts and bolts of an effective training program
- Is your training program up to date?
- How you can have policies that are known, implemented, and enforced
- Integration of policies, training and their effective application
Schwarzberg & Associates is a litigation boutique focused on employment law defense and complex commercial litigation, having established one of the largest gatherings of employment law defense counsel in Palm Beach County.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact any of the members of the Employment Law Group at 561-659-3300.