Schwarzberg & Associates presents “Employment Law for Non-Profits” seminar at The Kravis Center – Cohen Pavilion
“Employment Law For Non-Profits”
On November 2nd, The Law Firm of Schwarzberg & Associates presented a FREE seminar focusing on Employment Law topics of special interest to Non-Profits.
The seminar topics included:
- How to classify an employee correctly for overtime compensation
- How to deal with employees who offer to “volunteer” their time
- How to hire and fire to minimize the risks of litigation
- Intellectual Property: your most important (and least protected) asset
- General employment issues: employee handbooks, sexual harassment training, discrimination, handicapped accessibility, FMLA, ADEA, etc.
The Seminar was held from 7:45 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. at:
The Kravis Center – Cohen Pavilion
701 Okeechobee Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401