Steven L. Schwarzberg Mediator
Experience counts when it comes to resolving disputes and avoiding costly litigation. With over 39 years’ experience in civil litigation, Steve offers the insight, knowledge and commitment to facilitate parties to finding solutions in mediations.
Steve offers mediation and arbitration services for a wide variety of disputes including:
Business Disputes, Business Torts, Class Actions, Condominium Disputes, Contract Disputes, Copyright & Trademark Disputes, Corporate & Partnership Disputes, Employment Law Disputes (FLSA, Age, ADA, National Origin, Race, Religion and Sex etc.), Restrictive Covenants (Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Solicitation & Non- Disclosure), Fraud, Legal Malpractice, Negligence and Intentional Torts, Probate, Estates & Trusts Disputes, Real Estate Disputes, Real Estate Brokerage Disputes and Insurance Disputes.
Steven L. Schwarzberg, AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell, has served as counsel for a number of corporate and individual clients for more than 39 years. He specializes in handling litigation and trials in the areas of employment law as well as commercial, probate, intellectual property, corporate and real estate law. Steve regularly represents a broad spectrum of clients, private and public, in both Federal and State courts around the country, in the trial and appellate levels as well as before administrative agencies, arbitration panels, mediators and other alternative dispute forums. He works closely with clients, general counsel, HR Directors and corporate management to find strategic and cost-effective solutions to resolve disputes. Steve has served as a Court Appointed Administrator and has conducted numerous independent investigations.
Steve is the founder and managing member of Schwarzberg & Associates, a litigation boutique specializing in employment law compliance and defense and commercial litigation and devotes a substantial amount of his time on mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of Experience
- Commercial Business
- Corporate Partnership
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Health Care
- Land-use and Environmental
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts, including Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eleventh and Fifth Circuits
- B.A., magna cum laude, Government, Harvard University, 1976
- Recipient, Harvard Scholarship
- John F. Kennedy Institute of Politics Summer Research Award
- Senior Honor’s thesis ranked second in Government Department
- J.D., cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1980
- Recipient, Reid Scholarship
- American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
Contact Us Today
Downtown West Palm Beach
2751 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 400, West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Phone: 561-659-3300 | Fax: 561-693-4540