Join co-hosts Steve Schwarzberg, Esq. and Romeo Chicco, CPA this Friday, April 9 from 12 noon to 1:00PM (ET) for an Employment and COVID-19 webinar on two hot and frequently asked about topics. Vaccination Policy in the Workplace and the ARP Act changes that went into effect on April 1st.
Steve will present on Vaccination Policy in the Workplace: Employment Law Considerations.
- A sound vaccination policy;
- Legal considerations and pitfalls for mandatory vaccination policies;
- How to incentivize and encourage employees;
- EEOC guidance;
- Administering a vaccination policy;
- Potential liability of the employer;
- Post-vaccination considerations;
- Digital Vaccination Passports; and more
Romeo will cover the latest American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that was just signed into law last month with many changes taking place on April 1.
- Extended and expanded COVID-19 related Sick & Family Leave (FFCRA);
- New COBRA requirements and payroll tax credit;
- PPP deadline extension;
- Restaurant & bar and shuttered venue grants;
- Employee retention tax credit
When: Friday, April 9 at 12 PM Eastern Time
(1 hour plus Q&A)
SPACE IS LIMITED, SO REGISTER NOW